Friday, July 15, 2011

Devotional thought 150711

Dear brothers and sisters,
Good afternoon. I need your prayer support for a revival meeting that I will preach at Golden Gate Reform Church in San Francisco. The event will begin tonight, and I already experienced some spiritual attack that tried to distract my focus and preparation. I will be preaching tonight, tomorrow night and 2 services on Sunday. The theme that I will preach on is on how to renovate your life. My first sermon is on "how to renovate your heart," second is on "how to renovate your relationship," and the last one is on "how to renovate your church." Please pray that I will be faithful in delivering the messages that God placed in my heart.

I will be departing for China on this Sunday night. I am thrilled to be able to serve the English teachers in Jin Ping. We have been serving these teachers for several years. I am glad to bring people of different race to visit these teacher friends of ours through conversational English activity. They usually need a day or two to warm up before they can communicate with us freely. This year, we are happy to have several Mienh leaders to join us. We hope to also bring them to visit their kinsmen in the mountain region.

I will keep you posted if I have Internet accessibility. otherwise I will update you upon our return. We will return to Bay Area in the evening of 7/30. At the meantime, please cover us by your fervent prayers. Make sure to spend time interacting with God who is eager to bless you.

In His wonderful love,
Lawrence

No comments: